We’re so grateful for the help and encouragement from our community;
each and every gift made a positive impact on our student-athletes.
Stay tuned throughout this next school year for new Sport Specific
Crowdfunding Efforts and fun events to bring us back together.
See you on campus for an athletic event soon and Go Eagles!
The "Eagles Will Fly" campaign is the comprehensive effort to combat the financial effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Eastern Athletics. Prudent budget planning has been undertaken, while realistically facing revenue shortfalls. By participating in the "Eagles Will Fly" campaign you are supporting the ongoing efforts of 450+ student-athletes proud to represent the BLOCK E in the Green & White.
How to Support:
- Select Your Area of Impact
- EX. - Student-Athlete Well Being
- Choose Your Gift Amount
- Help a Student-Athlete Take Flight!
Areas of Impact:
Student-Athlete Well Being
- Academics, Medical Care, Nutrition, Mental Health, Strength & Conditioning
Sport Specific Giving
- Operational support of the Varsity program of your choice
To learn more and hear from Director of Athletics, Scott Wetherbee, please click here.