The EMU School of Music & Dance cares deeply about our students and strives to provide them with the best education possible. Today’s ever-changing world in the performing arts, combined with our robust calendar of performances and activities, requires additional resources to support and enhance what the EMU School of Music & Dance does for its students and the community. We humbly invite you to partner with us and join our annual giving society, the Director’s Circle.
All donors who contribute to the campaign will be considered part of the Director’s Circle. As a member of our giving society, you will receive updates from the School of Music & Dance and invitations to special events, including pre-concert talks, post-performance receptions, and more. Director’s Circle members will gain unique opportunities to meet and interact with School of Music & Dance students, faculty, guest artists, and the school director.
Join the Director's Circle and help support the students of the EMU School of Music & Dance! Your gift supports:
• Scholarships for EMU music and dance students
• Travel assistance for students to perform and compete
• Equipment and instruments to be used in the classroom by EMU music and dance students
• Faculty performances and research presentations that share what they are discovering and creating at EMU with the greater academic community
• Future opportunities in the EMU School of Music & Dance